About

Final year of uni!!! Cant wait for it to be over!! This is just a boring blog of randomness, with everything from figure skating and Nudie Jeans to outings with mates and crazy updates. Don't come back too often though, it takes me a while to put up anything new. I get a bit lazy, but what can I say, I am a procrastinating uni student...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Want to leave a comment??? Just click on a post!!!

My YouTube Channel

Keep in touch

Twitter Facebook YouTube

Subscribe via email

WomAdelaide ~ Sounds of the planet

Thursday, March 19, 2009



Womad... A music festival lasting three days in Adelaide, hosting artist from all over the world. Although music and dance is the main event, there is also heaps of food and artists with their work on display and up for sale! I was invited by Linda to go check it out, and after having heard so many great things about Womad, and never having seen it for myself, I thought "why not??" .. It was a little expensive, I think about $70 for a day pass, but we only went for one day, so yeah, not too bad. 

When we first arrived, we walked through the gates, into the garden, and in an opening were heaps of flags flying high in the breeze, it looked amazing!
(not all of the photos are uploading.. dunno why... if you're interested check out my "Womadelaide" album on facebook!! =D )















what else?? it was like a month ago, so I dont really remember.. haha.. pokoknya asik deh! .. one of the best ones was a girl from china, such an interesting and unique voice and style, it was amazing.. even though I didn't understand what she was singing about. some of her songs also used a language she created herself! haha.. so NO ONE could understand it.. but it was just amazing! her voice, the style her costumes.. everything!

(Getting distracted with people chatting to me on facebook, haha.. I've forgotten what else I wanted to write.)

Well.. i guess thats it really... Just had a great time, seeing music from all over the world. was a great experience, definitely worth it!! =D


More photos on facebook guys!!! I dunno why blogger hates me and wont let me upload =(


2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    dun worry, i check facebook more often...mwahaha

  2. Brendan said...

    aseeemm.. haha..

Post a Comment