About

Final year of uni!!! Cant wait for it to be over!! This is just a boring blog of randomness, with everything from figure skating and Nudie Jeans to outings with mates and crazy updates. Don't come back too often though, it takes me a while to put up anything new. I get a bit lazy, but what can I say, I am a procrastinating uni student...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Want to leave a comment??? Just click on a post!!!

My YouTube Channel

Keep in touch

Twitter Facebook YouTube

Subscribe via email

Week One O.o

Thursday, March 05, 2009

First week of uni OVER!! =D .. relief!! I'm kinda happy to be back at uni.. but kinda bummed at the same time.. its NO where near as fun as jogja..


Finally got everything sorted, classes, timetables, the lot.. 

This semester I'm taking:
Japanese 3A
Indonesian Advanced
Linguistics: Phonology
Issues in contemporary education
Re-Orienting Asia

I should only be taking Indo and Jap, but with the new system of 3-unit subjects, I suffer! haha... Hopefully all goes well.

Not much news really, I met up with Linda today and we're gonna go to WomAdelaide tomorrow night, should be good, there's always someone raving about it, and Jess has a three day pass, so will hopefully catch her there too!

18 Days til my skates arrive!!! (hopefully) haha

So to sum it all up, first week of uni over, and I survived!! =D ... barely. 

Oh yeah, I got randomly chosen to do a presentation in my linguistics class next week!!! fun *sarcastic mode ON* .. no idea what I'm gonna talk about =S

3 comments:

  1. Dama said...

    ni aku bisa leave a comment. have fun with ur presentation HAHAHA *ketawa setan*

  2. Rad Sujanto said...

    Loved my phonology class! The teacher was great too. It wasn't easy but so fun in mathematical way if you know what I mean and I guess you don't =P

    nm

  3. Brendan said...

    Rad... I ended up dropping phonology and doing gamelan instead!!! =P hehehe

Post a Comment