About

Final year of uni!!! Cant wait for it to be over!! This is just a boring blog of randomness, with everything from figure skating and Nudie Jeans to outings with mates and crazy updates. Don't come back too often though, it takes me a while to put up anything new. I get a bit lazy, but what can I say, I am a procrastinating uni student...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Want to leave a comment??? Just click on a post!!!

My YouTube Channel

Keep in touch

Twitter Facebook YouTube

Subscribe via email

My layout

Friday, February 20, 2009

Having trouble with this blog!! The new layout isn't from blogger, but I downloaded it from a 3rd party site.. So I cant use the normal edit options, but I'm having to edit the HTML codes, which is a bit confusing for someone who's never done it before! haha. I guess the main thing is the navigation bar is gone! *poof* ... So I made a makeshift one, but I dunno how its gonna work for you guys! haha.. I think its only gonna work for me. Also the "comments" section has changed, so I don't think you can leave "Anonymous" comments anymore =( which sucks for those of you who don't have a blogger (google) / live journal / word press / type pad / aim / open id.. but hopefully I'll still be getting comments from you guys!! =D

Anyways, let me know what you think of the new layout, n if anything else is stuffing up, I'll try to see if i can fix it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment