About

Final year of uni!!! Cant wait for it to be over!! This is just a boring blog of randomness, with everything from figure skating and Nudie Jeans to outings with mates and crazy updates. Don't come back too often though, it takes me a while to put up anything new. I get a bit lazy, but what can I say, I am a procrastinating uni student...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Want to leave a comment??? Just click on a post!!!

My YouTube Channel

Keep in touch

Twitter Facebook YouTube

Subscribe via email

So much for study...

Friday, February 20, 2009

As usual, I was supposed to study this morning.. need to get to chapter 40 in みんなの日本語 before uni starts.. So I've got just over a week to do two months work... And do you think thats motivation enough to make me study?? No.. its not! I only studied one chapter before getting lunch with Isa, we went to the bakery down the road, and didn't do much study after that, instead we went down south, stopped in at mums house for 10 minutes before heading down to the beach. It was so much fun, we just took a bunch of photos and then had to leave, cause I still had to pick my bro up at 5pm. even tho we were driving for about 2 hours only to spend half an hour on the beach.. it was still heaps of fun =D 


The agenda for tomorrow?? .. STUDY!!!! No distractions!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment