About

Final year of uni!!! Cant wait for it to be over!! This is just a boring blog of randomness, with everything from figure skating and Nudie Jeans to outings with mates and crazy updates. Don't come back too often though, it takes me a while to put up anything new. I get a bit lazy, but what can I say, I am a procrastinating uni student...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Want to leave a comment??? Just click on a post!!!

My YouTube Channel

Keep in touch

Twitter Facebook YouTube

Subscribe via email

New Blog!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Been thinking about it for a while... My other blog was supposed to be for my ACICIS experience, and now that its over, I wanted something new. but how?? I thought if I change my url, then I'll have to tell everyone the new address, n that would be too much hassle! Then Rad suggested I just change the url on my old blog, and move it to my new one =D now why didn't I think of that??!?! 


So here it is.. Bask in its glory! hehe

My ACICIS blog is still there, santai aja.. hehe.. can be found in my profile or just search www.acicishereicome.blogspot.com

1 comments:

  1. Laksmi said...

    First person to comment and stalk you, yay!

    I like the layout better :D! Nice work so far, be sure to update it often.

Post a Comment