About

Final year of uni!!! Cant wait for it to be over!! This is just a boring blog of randomness, with everything from figure skating and Nudie Jeans to outings with mates and crazy updates. Don't come back too often though, it takes me a while to put up anything new. I get a bit lazy, but what can I say, I am a procrastinating uni student...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Want to leave a comment??? Just click on a post!!!

My YouTube Channel

Keep in touch

Twitter Facebook YouTube

Subscribe via email

Sepatu Idaman

Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Ini lagi chatting ama temenku.. baru sadar kalo aku blom update blogku ttg sepatu ice skating..

After the longest wait ever they finally came!! I was instantly sooo happy with them... put them on.. and then... PAIIIIINN!!! haha.. my feet were killing me! I couldn't wear them for more than a few mins, and that was sitting down! .. wore them a few more times around the house and they started to mold to my feet better... slowly getting more comfortable.. but still quite painful.


















I've had them for about a month now, in the beginning they gave me huge blisters.. but now.. they're quite comfortable, just rub a little where the tongue is.. but they're almost perfect after a month of use.. love them!! Getting much more confident with jumps, and starting to see the benefits of having a MUCH bigger toe-pick =) and my spins are getting there slowly. There is a little bubbling on the sole tho... Hope its nothing to worry about o_O
























On a side note... I think I hate the guy in the pro shop... ok.. maybe not hate.. to quote the plain white t's "hate is a strong word, but I really really really don't like him"... I bought these online cause he wouldn't get them in for me.. and now he's just unhelpful cause I didn't buy from him.. but who would when all of his products are EXTREMELY overpriced??!

0 comments:

Post a Comment