About

Final year of uni!!! Cant wait for it to be over!! This is just a boring blog of randomness, with everything from figure skating and Nudie Jeans to outings with mates and crazy updates. Don't come back too often though, it takes me a while to put up anything new. I get a bit lazy, but what can I say, I am a procrastinating uni student...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Want to leave a comment??? Just click on a post!!!

My YouTube Channel

Keep in touch

Twitter Facebook YouTube

Subscribe via email

Easter!!

Sunday, April 12, 2009


This year easter was different for me... Maybe cause last year, I kind of forgot about it cause I was in Jogja. There was no egg hunt this year, but it was more than just about the chocolate this time. I always knew the true meaning of Easter.. But it was never really there before.

Today, this Easter, it means so much more. Maybe its all in my head. Maybe I really am going insane. But I do feel like a burden has been lifted. . . I feel happier today, and that cant be a bad thing. I'm just grateful to have such amazing friends and family.

So thank you to everyone!! Thanks for always being here (if only in spirit), thanks to those who wished me a Happy Easter and thank you to my family for spending the day with me.

But most of all, thanks for the second chance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment