About

Final year of uni!!! Cant wait for it to be over!! This is just a boring blog of randomness, with everything from figure skating and Nudie Jeans to outings with mates and crazy updates. Don't come back too often though, it takes me a while to put up anything new. I get a bit lazy, but what can I say, I am a procrastinating uni student...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Want to leave a comment??? Just click on a post!!!

My YouTube Channel

Keep in touch

Twitter Facebook YouTube

Subscribe via email

Pesta perpisahan

Monday, July 05, 2010

Ok, so after the whole broken ankle / leg thing I've just been at home, on the couch pretty much 24/7. I have no bed, I just sleep on a mattress on the floor, but its too much effort to get up and down that low with my leg the way it is, so I've even been sleeping on the couch.


Feeling pretty crap about not going anywhere or doing anything, and only 2 of my friends coming to visit... btw, thanks so much for keeping me company guys!!

Anyway, yesterday was my first outing!! Stacey is going to Jogja next month for the new ACICIS teaching program so she had a farewell BBQ & dinner yesterday. I took some drugs before I left just incase, but my foot did pretty well I think. I'm normally nervous when I go somewhere I'm not going to know anyone, but this time I really didn't care. I was just so happy to be out of the house and off of the couch!

When we got there I helped chop and peel a few things, but I still felt pretty useless. people soon began to come and everyone was really nice. A few of Stacey's indo friends came too, so I got a bit of practice in... ya walopun aku malu awalnya (ngaku) haha. tapi kan gak separah stay di rumah aku kaaaann.. wakakaka. anyway, the BBQ was good, but as usual, I needed someone to help me carry my plate. using crutches is so annoying.. you cant carry anything for yourself cause you need your hands to walk!

Anyway, we stayed until about 6:30 when the last guests had to leave and Stacey wanted to go out to A Dong with 2 of her other mates. I came along too. but there was no time, my brother was already on his way, so pretty much after I ordered, I had to leave... I felt so bad about it. but my bro had already come, so we left.

on the way home dad called and I was talking to him in the car for pretty much the whole ride home. then ended up having maccas for dinner. ... pengennya A Dong malah makan McD huaaaaaaaaaaa.. haha..tapi gpp deh.. I still had fun.

3 comments:

  1. stacey_symons said...

    haha see you had to put in that dig about how kamu gak semalu aku :P

  2. Laura Whitney said...

    sorry about your ankle/foot. i hope the pain isn't too much right now and you're back to the ice SOOOON!!

  3. Brendan said...

    @ stay.. ya harus dong haha.. masa aku ga ngejek sih?? gak bondan banget ah.. haha


    @ Laura... Hey!! Thanks for the comment :) I'm pretty much pain free now, I've got 9 days left before I star physio and I should be back on ice in 8 more weeks!! =D cant wait!!

Post a Comment