About

Final year of uni!!! Cant wait for it to be over!! This is just a boring blog of randomness, with everything from figure skating and Nudie Jeans to outings with mates and crazy updates. Don't come back too often though, it takes me a while to put up anything new. I get a bit lazy, but what can I say, I am a procrastinating uni student...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Want to leave a comment??? Just click on a post!!!

My YouTube Channel

Keep in touch

Twitter Facebook YouTube

Subscribe via email

Some footage from April 1st

Sunday, April 18, 2010

2 comments:

  1. stacey_symons said...

    wow that was impressive :-)
    I cannot even manage to not fall over just walking, let alone skating.
    Loved how you put all those little comments about you "need more knee bend" or something like that. It looked awesome.
    Oh and I loved all the twirling!
    Who said men skating wasnt impressive? Oh.. that was you!
    Well you were wrong ! :P

  2. Brendan said...

    haha.. its not impressive... its "impressive" ... aka... looks good to someone who never skates.. but in comparison to other skaters is quite poor. =P

    they're just the youtube annotations... I was gonna edit them in myself.. but it was easier just to add them after I uploaded.

Post a Comment