About

Final year of uni!!! Cant wait for it to be over!! This is just a boring blog of randomness, with everything from figure skating and Nudie Jeans to outings with mates and crazy updates. Don't come back too often though, it takes me a while to put up anything new. I get a bit lazy, but what can I say, I am a procrastinating uni student...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Want to leave a comment??? Just click on a post!!!

My YouTube Channel

Keep in touch

Twitter Facebook YouTube

Subscribe via email

Twilight on Ice

Wednesday, June 24, 2009


So much for skating... It was PACKED... They had a 'wild wednesday' today.. its where you can skate on the small ice and watch a hockey game on the big ice... even the small ice was soooo crowded... Couldn't practice anything.. still, its exercise I guess... and I met Edward there... yes, 'that' Edward.. haha.. not really, there was just some guy there who looked like him.

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    SERIOUSLY? seriously? I mean...SERIOUSLY? there's actually human being that looks like robert pattinson?! in adelaide?

  2. Brendan said...

    hahaha.. well... a little =P

    you wanna hunt him down now?? hahahaha

Post a Comment