About

Final year of uni!!! Cant wait for it to be over!! This is just a boring blog of randomness, with everything from figure skating and Nudie Jeans to outings with mates and crazy updates. Don't come back too often though, it takes me a while to put up anything new. I get a bit lazy, but what can I say, I am a procrastinating uni student...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Want to leave a comment??? Just click on a post!!!

My YouTube Channel

Keep in touch

Twitter Facebook YouTube

Subscribe via email

Laskar Pelangi...

Friday, April 24, 2009


Tak kan terikat waktu.

Laskar Pelangi, what a beautiful film... Amazing story, amazing characters, great movie, awesome soundtrack. Its funny, sad, a little romantic, it touches your heart and is truly inspirational, it really does have it all. The sense of community and friendship is just so strong, jadi teringat waktuku di indonesia.. kangeeeenn!!! pengen banget sama temen2ku di sana lagi..

There is no way whatever I write will do the film justice, so I suggest you just watch it for yourself if you can. (I may be slightly bias) BUT I went with 2 of my malaysian friends 1 indo friend and 1 aussie friend.. and they all loved it.

A truly great film, and not just by Indonesian standards!

4 comments:

  1. Dama said...

    belum nonton =(

  2. Brendan said...

    hehe.. sana nonton cepetan!

    kok lagunya jadi kepotong??! =S aseeeemm

  3. Unknown said...

    i wanna download it.....do u think its possible?

  4. Unknown said...

    such a pity i missed it :(

Post a Comment